Brush Fire Painting uses the power of the arts to heal hearts and transform lives. We teach Process Oriented Painting to unleash the therapeutic qualities of the creative process. We believe creativity is a basic human need; we strive to bring art to the lives of marginalized youth throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
- creative energy used for art making evolves into creating options and opportunities
- art is a powerful tool for personal development
- art is an integral part of healing from the “isms” in our society
- art making and creative expression build confidence, self-esteem, and critical thinking skills in people of all backgrounds
- art encourages people to develop emotional literacy, problem solving skills, and appreciation for diversity
We envision a world bursting with art, where everyone has access to full creative self-expression.